Tuesday, May 29, 2012

When He Heals . . .


Last night I was reading an article in the Ensign magazine and came across a quote from President James E. Faust. He was giving a talk and teaching about the healing power that comes from the Savior when we  forgive others. To me, it took on a whole different meaning. The Savior's healing touch can heal us all no matter what the pain or wound may be - whether mental, spiritual, or physical. President Faust said,

When He [the Savior] heals, He graciously overdoes it. He makes us healthier than we ever were before the onset of the affliction. His objective is our happiness and peace. 

The Savior has healed me and continues to heal me and I am much better because of Him - both physically and spiritually!

Image Credit: lds.org

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote. It's so true! Oh, Mindi, my thoughts and prayers are with you guys. I'm so sorry it's been rough. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! I miss seeing you and teaching with you!

    ReplyDelete