Tuesday, August 21, 2012

All Grown Up!



Handsome started first grade today! He was excited and happily went to class to make new friends and learn new things.

I was happy for him to go too because I know how much he just thrives on social interaction, plus, the little extra free time it gives me didn't sound too bad!

But, as the day went on, I found myself ready for school to be over. It was a LONG time to be away from my little guy and the thought struck me that he now spends more waking hours with his teacher than he does with me! It gave me a little twinge of not wanting my little guy to grow up!

Luckily, the day didn't drag on forever and soon I picked him up and listened to the stories of all the fun they had! I'm glad Handsome is at a good school with good teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment