Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sometimes I Forget . . .

Life took over this last week and slowly pulled me down.

Worry.

Grief.

Hurt.

Confusion.

Fear.

They were all understandable feelings. Feelings for someone I care very much about and worry about. But, I let those feelings overcome me. Overcome me to the point where I lost perspective. I lost hope. 


Luckily though, Heaven was watching over and helped me this morning to remember.

Memories.

Laughter.

The Temple.

Answered Prayers.

True Friendship.

Sub4Santa.

Surprises.

Silly Pranks.

Circle Of Hope.

Christmas.

Our Children.

Little Ones In Heaven.

Scum! (hehehe)

The Cupcake Walk. 

Testimonies.

The Saddle at Texas Roadhouse.

Relay.

Painting The House.

Why let grief and sorrow take over, when I have such wonderful things to hold on to?

I'm so grateful for such a wonderful friend, for such wonderful memories, and for Heaven helping me to remember!



No comments:

Post a Comment