Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Identity & Purpose

One of my favorite blogs to follow is SarahMae. She is so inspirational and all the while so real! The other day, she posted this quote and I could relate to it so much, that I just had to post it:


"The value of identity of course is that so often with it comes purpose."
 - Richard R. Grant

It's taken me a long time to find my true identity. I think I found parts of it a long the way, but it wasn't until I just let go and let the Lord guide me - that I really learned. 

I would never in a million years asked to have such trials placed before me - so that I could in turn find myself - but looking back, I would not trade those experiences in. Because of them, I have realized so much more - my true identity: my purpose here on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment