Monday, July 2, 2012

A little time away . . .


(Sisters: myself, Becki, and Melissa!)

Remember the fire I posted about the other day? Well on that same weekend, I got invited to a girl's weekend trip up at Bear Lake with my sis and sis-in-law. It was so much fun and so relaxing. . . and totally needed to help keep my stress level down about the fire! Plus, sometimes it's nice to have just a little time away to regroup! 

We thoroughly just enjoyed being girls and filled our time crafting, watching movies, shopping, at the lake, and just hanging out - I loved every minute of it! 

While I was there, I started working on a project for little Miracle's baby room (here's a sneak peek below) - I can't wait to share the finished project with you!


I feel so grateful to have such awesome family that I love to hang out with and an amazing husband who is so willing to let me have a weekend off! Thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment