Monday, July 16, 2012

My Little Fishies!



Handsome and Angel just completed swimming lessons on Friday, and I am so proud of them! They made so much progress!

Handsome passed off Level 1 in June and then just finished Level 2. He still has a few things to master (floating and swimming on his back) before he passes off Level 2, but holy cow has he learned a lot. At the beginning of June, he didn't even like to put his face in the water. Now, all he wants to do is swim under water - and he can do it all by himself!

Angel is my timid one. I took the Mommy and Me class with her to help her get used to the water. She is definitely more comfortable in the water than when we started (I couldn't even get her to walk in the shallow end by herself at first - but now she does!), but we still need to work more on blowing bubbles and letting her face in the water. I'm sure it will all come with time!

Anyways, long story short, I'm proud of my little fishies!

1 comment:

  1. Mindi - I never comment but I just wanted to let you know that I like to look at your blog and read the great things you write about. It's fun to see what your family is up to as well!

    ReplyDelete